AIM

nice

pretty damn good for 7 hours work

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

Hilarious!!

The music made this thing, very nice. All the people who are bashing this just because it has a cock in need to grow up. its funny!!!

ConAir responds:

Thanks for the support, I hope people can get past the nudity and realize the deep themes and motifs this movie has to offer!

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Good - but suffers greatly from poor gag substance

Great art, animation and effects, but there was much to be desired in terms of humour. It just played out like some legendary frog crap. Spend more time on your writing, but I will stress that I was very impressed with the artwork itself! so don't take this comment too hard! Your voice actors were also really good, kudos to them! and its good to see a TP cartoon being made, all zelda parodies tend to be OOT or LTTP.

Xtreme Motor Xtreme Motor

Pretty nifty, like it!

Gets fucking tough after a while though!!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Extremely cool

Some of the most well implemented effects I've ever seen in a flash game.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

was OK

Was ok, big variety of effects. But as people have said already a lot of them were too easy to break, it was the same problem as well so would probably only involve changing a small portion of code.

-API- The Abyss -API- The Abyss

Made my head bounce

Like the semi-euphoric opening buildup, and background glow through most of it. Decent clappy beat being broken down and chanrged back up again a couple of times. Good stuff : )

Singing Producers of Stargate Singing Producers of Stargate

Strange but funny

Something a little different, don't know where you found this but it was quite funny :)

Shades of the revolution Shades of the revolution

Great!

Nice orchestral piece, lots of instrument diversity and a catchy beat. Good job!

Arenj-Kenshin responds:

thanks, im going to make it loop though. expect that within a couple days, its only a little bit of editing