AIM
llllllll

-API- The Abyss -API- The Abyss

Made my head bounce

Like the semi-euphoric opening buildup, and background glow through most of it. Decent clappy beat being broken down and chanrged back up again a couple of times. Good stuff : )

Singing Producers of Stargate Singing Producers of Stargate

Strange but funny

Something a little different, don't know where you found this but it was quite funny :)

Shades of the revolution Shades of the revolution

Great!

Nice orchestral piece, lots of instrument diversity and a catchy beat. Good job!

Arenj-Kenshin responds:

thanks, im going to make it loop though. expect that within a couple days, its only a little bit of editing

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

Liked it

I liked this track, mellow yet a little bouncy, my kinda stuff. I'd love to know what your band was called and what you did James.

The singer's voice was also very soothing and pleasant to hear ( I wouldn't have noticed the cold at all if you hadn't said)

A great track, if you have many more of your bands songs (apart from Blackout and Song for Someone) I'd love to see them uploaded to NG :)

liljim responds:

The band was called "Broken." Not very original, or inspiring, but it worked at the time.

Might eventually get around to uploading a few of the tracks that we recorded ourselves (each of which are just guitar/vox), depending on whether or not we can get them down digitally and remaster that way (given that they've been sat on analog tape gathering dust for the past 7 years). :)