AIM
llllllll

Xtreme Motor Xtreme Motor

Pretty nifty, like it!

Gets fucking tough after a while though!!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Extremely cool

Some of the most well implemented effects I've ever seen in a flash game.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

was OK

Was ok, big variety of effects. But as people have said already a lot of them were too easy to break, it was the same problem as well so would probably only involve changing a small portion of code.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

made me laugh

pretty cool remake/spoof, lifespan is pretty nonexistant though. You could have made an actual game out of this i guess but you just did it for a joke so you still get the points :)

Boss Bash Boss Bash

Immense!

I can remember seeing your prototypes of 2 of these on the forums, awesome stuff, my favorite was definately the DD remake, great take on all the graphics, although I was dissapointed to see abobo looks pretty normal as opposed to looking all peachy and retarded like he does in the original! there could definately have been comedy value there! I was also confused about what the question mark buttons do on the main menu as they didnt appear to do anything in perticular. Each game played brilliantly and I would definately like to see another one of these with some other classic bosses if you ever get the time! :D

BoMToons responds:

The Q mark buttons just choose a boss randomly :P I would like to do more, depending on how the response turns out to this one. Generally I don't cater to the "fanboy' demographic, but these classics are close to my heart.

woman 4 u woman 4 u

good

pretty funny, and a good moral message in there too :)

Christmas Memory Collab Christmas Memory Collab

V.Nice

I recognise that logo hehe. Nice collection, good to see more christmas collabs going on. Good choices for the music too:D Only problems I had were minor stuff like gettin seen through the busses on the school closing game, found the way the character moved to be a little disorientating too, and the timing of the moves on santas run took a little getting used to. Great effort by everyone :D Merry [belated ]christmas xD

MindScape MindScape

Great design

Original design, worked really well, the game was polished nicely, loved the first and third levels especially. Cut scenes were pretty funny at the start. Ending was pretty cliched though.Good stuff

World of Dreams World of Dreams

This game is huge

Its annoying how underrated this game is by score, the level design and artwork is genuinely beautiful! The boss fights were very creative and vehicle sections well done. Great choices for the soundtrack as well, it all came together really well to set a mood for each location.

The only small problems I had were that the players weapon felt feeble, and the camera felt twitchy at times, it would also help to be able to look downward before falling off objects. Apart from tweaking the mechanics to perfection I cant see any real room for improvement gameplay-wise here, and the graphics were brilliant.

A fair amount of work must have gone into this, and it sure has paid off, great job!

Paranoia responds:

Thanks T-H! I'll be sure to flag some abusive reviews on your stuff once I'm done responding to these :P

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

oldschool

This had a really classic feel to it, the character art made it feel just like something on the super nintendo!

The free roaming element was done well too, also good choice for a sound loop and fx. Nice work : )